100 Bancassurance Direct Sales Staffs at NMB Bank Tanzania
NMB Bank Tanzania
Bancassurance Direct Sales Staff (Fixed Term – 1 Year) (100 Position(s))
To drive Bancassurance sales and strategy through effective coordination of sales and promotion initiatives on general and life products to ensure generation of revenues.
Tenure 1 year (Renewable subject to performance)
Location Western Zone, Southern Zone, Lake Zone, Northern Zone, Highlands Zone, Central Zone and Dar Es Salaam Zone
- Drive insurance sales objective of the bank through day-to-day customer visits and selling bancassurance products and services to new and existing customers, while deepening existing customer relationships and maintain operational excellence within the appropriate service standards.
- Acquire new bancassurance customers by appointment, referral solicitation or door to door canvas in the assigned territory
- Educate customers bancassurance products and self-service channels
- Ensure all insurance covers meet required KYC standards as per bank processes and procedures
- Working in collaboration with other bank’s team members to drive sales and providing insurance solutions to bank customers
- Resolving customer’s complaints and issues on bancassurance including reporting them to proper channels.
- Generate leads, upsell and cross of bank’s products and services from the customers
- Participate in campaigns, special projects & events to sell bancassurance products and services
- Identify business opportunity and create relationship for regular selling of bancassurance products & services
- Safe keeping of working tools and marketing materials
- Continuous upgrade and improve sales presentation (avoid miss-selling) and
- Guide customers on claims processKnowledge and Skills
- A comprehensive knowledge on general and life Insurance products and its life cycle
- Knowledge on banks products, services, and tariffs.
- A good understanding of legislation related to bancassurance and channel delivery.
- Basic understanding of Financial Consumer Protection Regulation
- Knowledge on underwriting and claims processing on insurance products both General and Life
- Technology savvy
- Customer Centric
- Sales skills
- Ability to work in different working environment.
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal and networking skillsQualifications and Experience
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Insurance & Risk Management or a Certification in Insurance and risk managementIf you are interested in taking up this exciting opportunity, please register and apply by attaching the below documents
i)Your current CV
ii)Your application letter specifying your zone of preference.
Please note that the deadline for receiving applications will be 25th May 2023. All applications must be done through this portal.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Job closing date : 25-May-2023
Leave a Reply