Senior System Auditor Transfer Vacancy
TIB Development Bank Limited is Development Finance Institutions (DFI) wholly owned by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania. The bank has been established and exists under the Companies Act, 2002. The main focus of TIB Development Bank as a premier national DFI is on national projects that aim at the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, services sectors, as well as oil and gas sectors. The bank is currently inviting applications from a suitable qualified Public Servant who is willing to be transferred to TIB Development Bank to fill the Senior System Auditor position.
SENIOR SYSTEM AUDITOR
Nature and Scope:
The successful candidate will report to Director, Internal Audit. She/he will be responsible for providing an independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency of the core banking system, internal control and risk assessment on Information Technology and Communication (ICT) systems.
- Developing Risk assessment and annual audit plan with emphasis on IT systems and application.
- Developing and implementing Internal auditing manual, policies, procedures, and program.
- To maintain and support IT infrastructure of the Audit Department.
- To ensure that the overall objectives of the audit are met.
- Extract and analyze data from the banking core system and other bank records, including defining audit scope and tests for audit at field’s works.
- Conduct planned audit fieldwork in specifies are of IT in relations to Credit function, Operations, Legal and report on the findings and recommendations.
- Review accuracy and efficiency of the bank accounting system and internal controls.
- Monitor accuracy of data in different IT systems like core banking system and all other software used by the bank.
- Keep-Principal Internal Auditor regularly informed of the progress of the audit and exception issues related to IT.
- Prepare audit work paper by documenting audit test and finding and evaluating the sufficiency and appropriateness of audit evidence to support conclusion drawn.
- Prepare the audit report after completion of audit work and submit to Principal Internal Auditor for review.
- Ensure that audit reports and recommendations including those by the external auditors and BOT examiners are implemented.
- Follow up and report on implementation of Internal, external and Bot Audit findings and recommendations
- Strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills with ability to write reports and documentation in a concise and focused style.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma/degree in Computing Science/Computer Engineering.
- Must have 3 years practical experience of auditing IT systems like core banking system and other software used by the bank.
- Possession of professional qualification of CISA will be an added advantage.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
General Conditions –
- Applicant should be Citizens of United Republic of Tanzania and must be a Public Servant.
- Signed application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements
- Applicants must channel their application letters through their respective employers
- Application letter should be written in English and attached with a compressive CV
- Applicants should attach certified copies of the following certificates.
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma Certificates and transcripts
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by TCU.
- Applicant should indicate in the application letter his or her willingness to cover the costs associated with transfer.
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate legal action.
Deadline for application is 2nd November 2021.
All qualified candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing: –
TIB Development Bank Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
DAR ES SALAAM