At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
- Overall accountability of proactively supporting the M-Pesa Business regional customers
- Drive and responsible for M-Pesa Business regional service management (trainings)
- Manage M-Pesa Business regional customer’s projects
- Monitor M-Pesa Business Regional performance and cross sell M-Pesa products
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Overall responsible for supporting the M-Pesa Business regional allocated accounts
- Manage service delivery for the regional accounts and cross sell other M-Pesa products
- Support to accelerate regional performance and drive initiatives for revenue growthwS\X
- Manage M-Pesa Business regional new and existing customer’s projects
- Initiate and conduct end to end new trainings and re-trainings for the regional business accounts
- Responsible for reactivations of dormant, droppers and stoppers regional business accounts
- Working closely to support sales team to identify new potential growth areas
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communications and reporting skills
- Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Actuarial Science, Marketing or its equivalent.
- Analytical skills.
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
- Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
- Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
- Ensures solution support is provided to sales teams, strategic partners, internal teams and business customers regarding technical, non-customised solution design products and activities;
- Supports key customers during all phases of pre-sales, solution design, implementation and post-sales changes and helps create a landscape for increasing cross-selling opportunity;
- Supports product development teams on preparation and life-cycle of Vodafone products/services and captures and implements process or product changes to the solution design;
- Provides sales, marketing and engineering feedback on current and future product requirements;
- Maintains up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of Vodafone�s and the industry�s products and/or services;
- Understands customer needs and factors for their digital transformation process through Vodafone solutions.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.