Regional Program Managers (Ref: C3HP/RPM/12-21)
Deloitte Tanzania has been awarded a contract to implement a Comprehensive Client-Centered Health Program HIV/TB LOC (C3HP) in Southern regions in Tanzania. This is a five year project (November 9, 2021 to September 30, 2026) funded by the American People through USAID aiming at supporting the Government of Tanzania’s (GOT) Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) and the President’s Office- Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG) at the central level and in target Mainland regions to deliver high quality integrated HIV and TB prevention, care and treatment services that will improve health outcomes, particularly for youth and children. The program intends to increase the demand for and use of quality integrated HIV and Tuberculosis services in Iringa, Lindi, Morogoro, Mtwara, Njombe, and Ruvuma regions by improving access to quality services in both facilities and the surrounding communities, promoting positive health seeking behaviors among Tanzania’s population, and enhancing the overall policy environment for HIV & TB service delivery.
Deloitte is therefore seeking for experienced, self-motivated, six highly competent individual with exemplary ethical conduct to join the C3HP program as Regional Program Managers.
Oversee the implementation of C3HP activities in the region. Build and maintain relationships with regional secretariats, local councils, civil society organizations (CSOs) and implementing partners to ensure the program objectives are achieved.
- Oversee all program activities in the region and provide the required support to ensure that they are implemented as scheduled.
- Maintain relationships and mutual understanding with the regional secretariat and local councils’ leadership on program activities.
- Follow up on the implementation of the Signed Memorandum of Understanding with the local councils as well as the contracts between C3HP and the sub grantees.
- Promote partnership among members of the program staff.
- Organize and participate in the facilitation of the data review exercise and compilation.
- Participate in supportive supervision to facilities.
- Facilitate the implementation of new policies, resource mobilisation and integration activities at regional level.
- Facilitate capacity building of the Regional Health Management Team (RHMT) and respective Council Health Management Teams (CHMTs) and ensure they conduct supportive supervision on a regular basis.
- Provide weekly updates of ongoing regional activities to the Results Management Office.
- Oversee the preparation of quarterly reports and submission to the Results Management Office.
- Provide program performance updates to the regional secretariats and council senior management teams including the RHMT and the CHMT.
- Ensure program planned activities are incorporated into the Comprehensive Council Health Plan (CCHP).
- Provide overall supervision of the regional office activities, office management, project expenditures and financial management.
- Provide program summaries and work with field data teams to build capacity to provide summaries of the performance indicators each quarter.
- Work with MEL officers to develop and present quarterly, semi-annual and annual program performance reports to program team and R/CHMTS during program review meetings.
- Master’s degree in Medicine, Public Health, Project Management, Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of five years relevant working experience with two years at managerial level
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and other MS Office software; data analysis software
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good team building skills
If you believe you are the right candidate for the job, submit a cover letter including your current and expected remuneration, detailed CV, copies of your academic certificates and transcripts, and three referees to C3HP@deloitte.co.tz
For your application to be considered, it MUST quote the job title, reference number and your preferred region on the email subject line. Submission deadline is 10th December 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
This position is on a one-year renewable contract, subject to performance and availability of funding from the donor. The job offer is conditional to successful vetting, including professional reference checks and limited lifestyle audit.