Your key responsibilities
- Plan assurance engagements by defining the audit strategy in consultation with the director/partner and execute it in compliance with HLB Audit Methodology.
- Lead and manage fieldwork on client sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process.
- Organizing the team in such a way that processes, roles & responsibilities are clear and work is efficiently and equally divided amongst colleagues.
- Manage projects and engagements profitably by leading the team to perform efficiently.
- Cultivate and manage business development opportunities. Generate new audit business opportunities by understanding HLB and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to apply knowledge and services.
- Coach and develop people by sharing knowledge with team members and helping team members attain experiences that cultivate technical competencies.
- Develop people by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contributions to the assurance team.
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/on-the-job training
- Support Partners/directors with the implementation of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and our own internal business
- Review work prepared by audit personnel for sign off by the Director or Partner;
- Coach and stimulate more junior profiles in view of the right achievements and personal development and provide more senior executives with inputs in order to properly proceed to the performance review of counselees;
- Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement situations.
- Provide on-the-job training for developing auditing skills and familiarity with the firm’s audit methodology
- Perform any other duties as will be assigned by the management.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- CPA, ACCA or an equivalent international qualification.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience at audit manager level in small and mid-tier firms or minimum of five years’ experience in Audit with Big Four Audit Firm Firms.
- Significant experience leading, planning, execution and reporting on audits.
- Proven project management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management.
- Thorough knowledge of IFRS, IPSAS and ISASs.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
HOW TO APPLY
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV through firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th December 2021.