Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits).
SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brands in the portfolio include Tusker Lager, Guinness, Kibo Gold, Pilsner and Senator. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo international renowned spirits brands such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Bailey’s and Captain Morgan.
Scope of the role
- The site is huge and complex producing a range of beer brands with so many interdepartmental dependencies.
- The site deploys advanced technology in the pack hall.
- Use of SAP for production capture.
Purpose of Role
- To acquire and demonstrate skills by embedding and working with Supply team as well as attending scheduled trainings.
- Leadership Responsibilities and Decision-Making Rights
Embed with shop floor team, learn the below:
Mandatory attendance of appropriate meetings. Comply with established EHS policy and procedures. Communicate effectively at the workplace Attend scheduled apprenticeship capability trainings Prepare and defend bimonthly progress reports on learnings and activities indulged in.
Top 3 Accountabilities
Adherence to submission of bimonthly learning progress reports. Defend learnings on bimonthly basis. Pass knowledge validation tests for trainings attend
Qualifications and experience required
Only fresh graduates with bachelor’s degree/higher diploma or equivalent in:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Food Science and technology