Project Coordinators (2 positions)
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. It was granted General Consultative Status from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). The aim is to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony. In Tanzania it was officially established on 2005 and our efforts work towards creating environment where children’s rights are protected and sustainable development of communities through empowerment, leadership and ownership
Good Neighbors Tanzania is looking for individuals to join our highly motivated team in the following role;
Position: Project Coordinators (2 positions)
Reports to: Managing Director and Project Directors
Location: Kinazini – Zanzibar
Contract Duration: 4 Years (2021-2024)
Good Neighbors Tanzania – Zanzibar Area Office (GNTZ-ZAO) is going to implement the KOICA project mentioned above, in order to provide better teaching and learning in secondary schools through learner-centered pedagogy in classrooms, strengthen teacher support services, improve learning environments, and conduct greater community engagement through school-based monitoring in Zanzibar. Therefore, GNTZ-ZAO would like to invite a talented and experienced person who can work together with us in a passionate way.
Duties and Responsibilities
For Project Coordinator,
- Write periodic reports and meeting minutes.
- Keep track of ongoing activities regarding project implementation.
- Being able to work together with stakeholders in education.
- Manage various activities of media education based on the projects.
- Ensure effective and transparent utilization of all resources and integrity of administration and operation services.
- Support GNTZ-ZAO regarding the administrative management for the projects. Other operational tasks given by the office.
Qualification, Experiences and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or 5+ years of proven work experience in this field (MEL senior officer).
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Studies or 1+ year of proven work experience in community development project (Project coordinator).
- Fluency in both English and Swahili.
- Excellent skills in use of Microsoft Excel and MS word.
- Report writing, project planning, time management and communication skills.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Good interpersonal skills in an international and multi-national environment.
- A team player, flexible, quick-thinking and able to work well under pressure. Good interpersonal skills in an international and multi-national environment.
All applications should be sent with enclosed cover letter (addressed to Managing Director, Good Neighbors Tanzania – Zanzibar Area Office, P.O. Box 4060, Kinazini, Zanzibar), detailed curriculum vitae containing complete names and addresses (postal, email, phone), together with names and contact details of three referees to: E-mail: email@example.com, CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants should provide current contact information of their referees.
Deadline for application is not later than 6th January, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and emails address.
Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport or/and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.
Depending on the circumstances, a job interview may be conducted by an online video call.