MANYANYA OIL LIMITED is a leading Petroleum Company in Southern highland Tanzania with operations within the zone and outside. The Company is situated in the United Republic of Tanzania in Songwe region. Application are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in vacant positions mentioned below:
JOB TITLE: OPERATION MANAGER ( 02 POSTS)
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor degree in petroleum engineering, OR Bachelor degree in Metrology operations management or related field.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and
• Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
• Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
• ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor
compliance with laws and
• Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
• identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.