ACCOUNTANT OFFICERS (02 POSTS)
- Advanced Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field with CPA/ACCA as an added
- advantage; knowledge of IFRS and experience in data analysis and financial reporting,
- proficiency in QuickBooks, MS Office suite Word, Excel and Outlook; an assertive
- personality, honest and of high integrity, committed to moral standards and keen to attention to detail with commitment to quality reports
- ability to scrutinize the financial statements of an organization and report on financial position.
- To provide useful insight and unearth problematic situations regarding the finances.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- this position is responsible for day to day performance of the finance and accounts office. Offering assistance and
- guidance in the preparation, examination and analysis of financial statements, and other financial reports and to assess their accuracy. Completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards