Clinical Tracker (25 Posts)
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large. These priorities include: communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition; Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as Health System Strengthening. MDH strongly believes in and works in partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations and others.
MDH in collaboration with Muleba, Ngara, Misenyi, Karagwe, Bukoba, Muleba,
Kyerwa and Biharamulo District Councils; Bukoba RRH, Biharamulo DDH, Ndolage, ST. Mary’s Isingiro, Izimbya, Nyakaiga, Kagondo, Mugana, Rulenge, Rubya, and Nyakahanga Hospitals together with Bukoba Municipal Council to apply for the following posts (NB: These positions are only for the current Subgrantee Staff and Volunteers working under MDH Kagera region Only).
Job Title: Clinical Tracker (25 Posts)
Location: Any of the Districts Council or Hospitals in Kagera region
Reports to: Facility In-charge
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying patients who missed their clinic visits schedule timely and conduct telephone tracking.
- Preparing, share list with, and support CBHS providers/peers/community tracker to conduct home visits to track all clients who missed their scheduled visit that were not found through the phone and those who don’t have telephone.
- Updating and Facilitate data entry of all tracking outcomes into the CTC2 card and database, working with clinician/counselor and data officer.
- Conducting weekly review of CTC2 cards and database to ensure that tracking outcomes are updated and entered on CTC2 database.
- Ensuring unknown clients are tracked timely and 70% returned to care monthly.
- Working with referral focal, counselor/ clinician to ensure that all transfer out clients have up to date/ reachable phone contact details and physical address on record.
- Working with referral focal, counselor and data officer to confirm that all clients that transferred out reached their destination facility.
- Providing health education on importance of clinic adherence to clients and family
- Supporting the patient adherence to medication and clinic visit schedules.
- Recording and reporting tracking services daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Preparing summary report weekly, monthly and quarterly and submit to site manager and district retention and community officer.
- Participating in data management and net loss analysis at facility and district level
- Participating in QI activities that aimed to increase retention at facility level.
- Bringing up ideas/ comments that may contribute to better system of patients follow up.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by a line supervisor.
Requirements: Education, work experience and skills
- At least a Diploma in social work or community development or any other health related course.
- Bachelor degree on social and community development is an added advantage.
- Must have certificate in basic computer applications.
- At least one (1) year experience working in the field of expertise.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION LETTERS, CVs and COPIES OF THEIR CERTIFICATES TO MDH KAGERA OFFICE, KIBOKO STREET, PWANI AREA.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – 22ND AUGUST 2023.
MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates.