About IFS Consulting Limited
IFS CONSULTING LIMITED is one of the leading Human Resource (HR) services Providers in Tanzania and offers best-class HR services for the execution of key human resources functions like recruitment, staffing, outsourcing, and payroll management. We have worked with client firms to offer them the best human resource management functions at competitive rates. While we have built core competencies in the space of financial functions of taxation, accounting and reporting, auditing, and corporate governance, we have steadily worked on building competencies in HR services, especially with regard to offering end-to-end solutions for cost-effective human resource management.
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER – 3 POSITION
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the quality, reliability, and performance of our products/services. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and address issues, implement testing strategies, and uphold our commitment to delivering top-notch products/services to our customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for product development.
- 2. Maintain, monitor and ensure highest quality in services or products.
- Create comprehensive test plans and test cases that cover all aspects of the product/service.
- 4. Perform manual and automated testing to identify defects, inconsistencies, and areas for improvement.
- 5. Analyze test results and provide meaningful insights to the development team for continuous improvement.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of automated test scripts.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices, new testing tools, and technologies.
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- A minimum education requires at least a Diploma in Civil Engineering and any other related field
- Proven work experience as a Quality Assurance engineer, or similar role for not less than 3 years. preferably in Transmission Line Civil Foundation works
- Registered with Engineer Registration Board (ERB)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above criteria please send your curriculum vitae, academic certificates & other relevant documents to: email@example.com before 05 September 2023.