Dodoma Christian Medical Center (DCMC)
May 22, 2023
The mission of DCMC Trust is to provide accessible and sustainable quality health care through a Tanzanian comprehensive health system which encompasses community-based prevention and primary, secondary and selected specialized and super-specialized care.
Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC) Hospital located at Ntyuka Dodoma has served thousands of patients as a multispecialty hospital offering quality health care for the people of Central Tanzania and in collaboration with other stake holders and in line with the Government policies.
DCMC Trust is an equal opportunity employer offering stable and professional working environment with competitive remuneration and benefits.
DCMC Hospital invites qualified Tanzanians to fill in the following vacant positions
SENIOR ASSISTANT NURSING OFFICER – 3 POSITIONS
The incumbent will be responsible to supervise the junior Assistant Nursing officers in the provision of quality and compassionate health care in order to restore patients’ optimum health. The incumbent will perform supervisory nursing care of patients, administering drugs and other treatments as prescribed by medical doctors’
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCES:
- Holder of Diploma in Nursing from a recognized Institution
- Full Registration by the Nursing and Midwives Council.
- Must have a Valid practicing license
- Must have Computer skills
- Minimum Seven (7)years of experience in a similar role is required.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ALL POSTS:
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, email address, and reachable telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strengths of the information given in this advertisement.
- The title of the position applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter/e-mail and marked on the envelope
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates/ transcripts as follows:
- Postgraduate Degree First Degree/Advanced Diploma, Diploma/Certificates.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates,
- Computer Certificates where applicable.
- Professional Certificates/Licenses from respective boards where applicable,
- One recent passport size picture and copy of birth certificate.
- Form IV and Form VI result slips are strictly not accepted. Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable work-related referees with their reliable contacts.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed the date of the interview
Please send your applications to email@example.com
Also, Application letters can be POSTED or HAND DELIVERED to the Following address
P O Box 658
The deadline for submitting the application is 30 May 2023 04.00 p.m. (i.e., Deadline for receiving applications).
Leave a Reply