BANKING OPERATION OFFICERS – UPCOUNTRY ( 6 POSITIONS)
Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products.
Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, Tanzania Commercial Bank commits itself towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for Tanzania
Commercial Bank betterment and the Nation at large.
Tanzania Commercial Bank seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized
Banking Operation Officers to join the Directorate of Technology and Operation
DIRECT REPORTING LINE: Branch Manager
WORK SCHEDULE: As per Tanzania Commercial Bank Staff regulations
SALARY: Commensurate to the Job Advertised
To serve customers effectively, maintain competitive turnaround time and process transactions
accurately. His/her efficiency and courtesy often reflects the bank’s standard of service. He/she has
to ensure that both front and back office operations are performed fast accurately and friendly.
- Guide prospective customers who come over the counter for enquiries.
- Coordinate all counter activities while ensuring that quality service is provided to customers.
- Receive Cash and Cheque deposits
- Posting Transactions
- Verify teller proof of cash and teller proof of cheques against actual documents by ticking and
signing the printouts.
- Scrutinize internal vouchers to ensure that they are properly drawn and authorized in line with
the approval limits.
- Handle Foreign Exchange Transactions
- Cross sell Banks Products to Customers
- Correspond with Cards custodians on issues relating to ATM cards, check reports in order to
solve customer complaints.
- Comply with the Policies and standards, Local laws and Regulations, Controls and Procedures of
- Report Suspicious Transactions
- Ensure compliance with Money Laundering Prevention as per Bank Policy, Know your
Customer(KYC)/Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Computing and charging commissions, interest and all other manual bank charges on customers.
- Fill delivery notes/registers for items moved from one office to another by post of dispatch.
- Balancing teller’s cash at the closure of business daily.
- Check and sign back-office entries raised by the respective clerks/tellers (call-over)
- Prepare Bank reconciliation statement timely and accurately.
- Issue new passbooks and ID cards to new customers.
- Scrutinizing and short casting customers passbooks before making payment on customer’s
- Computing and charging commissions, interest and all other bank charges on customers.
- Filing/bundling records for safe keeping in the record rooms.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Supervisor/BFO from time to time.
- Customer – Service Delivery/Enquiries
- Efficient and Quality Service to Customers
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Holder of Bachelor degree/Advanced Diploma in Banking, Finance, Economics,
Commerce, Business Administration and Accounting from any recognized Institution or
- Working knowledge of Rubicon Functionality
- Computer literate is desirable.
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited
to submit their resume via the following link :- https://www.tcbbank.co.tz/careers
- Applications via other methods will not be considered.
- Applicants need to fill their personal information, academic certificates and work
experiences and also submit the application letter.
- Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures.
- Tanzania Commercial Bank has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management.
- Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment and physical capability assessment.
AVOID SCAMS: NEVER pay to have your application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.
If you are requested to make apayment for any reason, please use the Whistle blower policy of the Bank, or call 0222162940 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know one in Tanzania Commercial Bank to be employed.
Tanzania Commercial Bank is merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always go for
Deadline of the Application is 2nd April 2023.
Leave a Reply