Tabora February 9, 2023 Data Clerks Jobs – NGO and Social Work Jobs
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large. These priorities include: communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition; Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as Health System Strengthening. MDH strongly believes in and works in partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of Health (MoH); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations and others. MDH seeks a qualified individual to fill the position below.
Job Title: Data Officer
Reports to : Officer
Deadline:21st February 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering quickly and accurately clinical, laboratory, tracking or other forms into database under the monitoring of District Data Coordinator, Data Supervisor and reporting to the Site Manager.
- Producing, reviewing and sharing as per agreed schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for various program areas such as HTS, index testing, enhanced PITC, PMTCT and TB/HIV.
- Routinely analyzing and producing lists of patients for follow up such as missing appointment, LTFU, Viral Load, etc.
- Facilitating simple data analysis and interpretation at the facility level to encourage data use for planning and decision making at the facility level.
- Communicating both verbally and in writing with supervisors regarding forms with problems.
- Monitoring various databases at the facility and communicate both verbally and in writing with supervisors regarding database challenges.
- Reconciling differences between different databases by running queries, reviewing appropriate form and correcting all differences.
- Locating and review archived or filed forms if necessary.
- Attending data staff meetings at the specified times.
- Communicating both verbally and in writing suggestions for improvements to data entry or data flow to supervisors.
- Performing other data tasks as assigned.
Requirements, Education, work experience and skills
- Diploma in Computer Science, Health Informatics, Statistics or Information and Communication Technology (ICT) or related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience working as a data entry officer in the HIV/AIDS program settings.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects.
How to Apply:
To Apply for this Job register or login to https://recruitment.mdh.or.tz/ and from the Dashboard click on Search Vacancies button.
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 February 2023.
Leave a Reply