8 Job Opportunities – – Various Positions
Good Samaritan Cancer Hospital
Good Samaritan Cancer Hospital is a non-profit private health care institution owned by Missionaries of Compassion under Catholic Diocese of Ifakara. It was inaugurated in February 2020.
The Hospital is located in Ifakara-Morogoro Region, Tanzania and thus serving as cancer Centre for the western, southern and southern highland regions of Tanzania.
We provide comprehensive investigations and treatment of all pre-malignant lesions and solid cancers. Furthermore, the Hospital offers free cancer screening services twice a month (First and last Thursday of each month)
Various Jobs at Good Samaritan Cancer Hospital (GSCH)
- Medical Doctor (Degree)
- Lab Scientist (Degree)
- Lab Technologist (Diploma)
- Public Relations Officer (Diploma/Degree)
- Procurement Officer (Diploma/Degree)
- ICT Technician (Diploma/Degree)
- Radiographer (Diploma)
- Assistant Lab Technologist (Certificate)
- Applicants with good experience will be given priority.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your Application, Academic Certificates and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is 15th January, 2023.