RETENTION OF SOUTH AFRICAN CITIZENSHIP 2022 – Application for retention of south african citizenship 2022
An adult South African subject World Health Organization intends to use for foreign citizenship, however World Health Organization doesn’t wish to lose
his/ her South African citizenship, should 1st apply for the retention of South African citizenship, which
must be done and be approved before acquisition of the opposite citizenship. the subsequent documents should
be submitted once applying for the retention of South African citizenship:
• type BI-1664 to be totally completed in block letters and in black ink (attached);
• type BI-529 to be totally completed in block letters and in black ink (attached);
· candidates area unit kindly requested to completely complete all elements of this way.
· queries nine, 10, eleven of half A area unit of specific importance.
· queries that aren’t applicable ought to be marked as ‘n/a’; if answers to sure
questions aren’t illustrious, they ought to be marked as ‘Do not know’.
· ‘Identity number’ refers solely to South African 13-digit identity numbers and will thus not
be completed, if it’s untouchable or unknown.
· candidates ought to embody a legitimate mobile range and email address below half E.
• original or certified copies of South African passport together with the passport page with the
valid residence allow for European nation or chip card foreigner’s ID, if applicable;
• original or certified copies of South African identity document;
• original or certified copies of South African comprehensive birth certificate;
• confirmation from the relevant authorities of the individual country that the soul has
not nonetheless noninheritable the citizenship of that country in the midst of associate degree English translation
by a sworn translator (beeidigter Übersetzer), if the confirmation isn’t in English;
• a addressed A4-size envelope franked with postage stamps to the worth of €3,60 (per
Einschreiben) to mail the issued document and any personal original documents; or else,
an soul could collect the issued document head to head from our office;
• proof of bank transfer / deposit of the appliance fee of €31,00 e.g. copy of transfer slip.
Only candidates World Health Organization reside within the following German Federal States (Bundesländer) could submit their
applications at the Embassy in Berlin: Berlin, geographic area, Bremen, Hamburg, Hessen, MecklenburgVorpommern, Niedersachsen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Saarland, Sachsen, SachsenAnhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Thüringen.
Payment of the preceding application fee should be created through associate degree electronic bank transfer to the
following account a minimum of 5 operating (5) days, before submitting the appliance (applicants World Health Organization
reside in state and Baden-Wuertemberg shouldn’t transfer payments to the present bank account):
Recipient: Südafrikanische Botschaft
IBAN: DE24 1004 0000 0261 8924 00
Bank name: Commerzbank Berlin (West)
Ref.: Retention of SAC; (applicant’s name)
Alternatively, a money payment is also deposited into the Embassy checking account at any Commerzbank
branch, and also the deposit confirmation submitted with application. money payments won’t be accepted at
the Embassy from candidates World Health Organization apply head to head.
Should you need clarification on finishing the appliance forms or have to any extent further enquiries concerning
the application method, please contact our workplace at your convenience.
Embassy of the Republic of Republic of South Africa
Fax: 030 22073 202
NOTE (Please read carefully):
-Unfortunately the intra-departmental movement of the appliance and tracing of original records within the
register command by the Department of Home Affairs may be a time intense task, with the result that these
applications might take up to 6 (6) months to method.
– candidates would be straight off notified as shortly because the citizenship standing has been received by our
office from capital of South Africa, and square measure kindly requested to not contact our workplace unnecessarily for progress reports.
Applicants might but contact our workplace within the event of the appliance taking longer than six (6)
– thanks to the long nature of such applications, candidates square measure kindly requested to stay our workplace
informed of any amendment of address throughout the process amount.
– a whole application is also either mail-clad to our workplace, or submitted in the flesh throughout the diplomatic building
opening hours: Mon-Fri; 09:00-12:00.
– Application forms mustn’t be folded , and applications that square measure submitted by post ought to be mail-clad
in associate A4-size envelope.
– candidates World Health Organization reside in state and Baden-Wuerttemberg should submit their applications at the South
African Consulate-General in urban center:
South African Consulate-General
80336 urban center
Fax: 089 twenty three eleven sixty three fifty three
Email: urban email@example.com
– candidates from state and Baden-Wuerttemberg World Health Organization submit their applications at the South African
Consulate-General in Munich, should pay all applicable fees associated money deposits through an electronic bank
transfer to the subsequent account and fasten proof of payment within the type of a duplicate of the transfer slip
(please note that the Consulate-General in urban center doesn’t settle for payments in money or cheque):
Recipient: Südafrikanisches Generalkonsulat
IBAN: DE26 7008 0000 0356 7199 00
Bank name: Commerzbank atomic number 47 München
– The Department of mediation and Cooperation (formerly, Department of Foreign Affairs)
offers a voluntary registration service for South African voters that square measure traveling or residing abroad. This
service is provided within the event there’s a desire to contact you to supply pressing recommendation on a natural disaster
or civil unrest or a family emergency. data might submitted by a South African subject via the genus Rosa