Position: Aircraft Cleaner II
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe, and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below;
POSITION: AIRCRAFT CLEANER II (1 POST)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have Form IV Certificate with two pass in any subjects,
- Must have any relevant Certificate from VETA or any recognized institutions.
- He/she will attend In- house training in the following fields; ATCL Maintenance procedures, aircraft, component, hangar facilities, working safety gears and cleaning.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle general cleaning of line, hangar and workshop facilities under supervision.
- Clean Aircraft and aircraft components under supervision.
- Assist in positioning working and safety gears to facilitate maintenance activities.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following: –
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates,
- Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities
- Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicants from Public Service should route their applications through their employers;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
The deadline for submitting the application is 11 August 2023.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
ATCL is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply. Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.