Analyst – Card Finance Vacancy at NMB Bank PLC
NMB Bank PLC
Dar es Salaam
Close to You
Analyst; Card Finance (1 Position(s))
Job Location :
Head Office, Hq
To ensure all scheme’s accounts are properly reconciled to avoid loss in revenue; includes cost saving initiatives and analysis of customer behavior to maximize income while putting controls in place.
- Reconcile the general ledgers to consolidate cards’ revenues and expenses for profitability reporting and take corrective actions within reasonable time.
- Reviewing all invoices raised by vendors/card schemes dealing with card business and initiate payments.
- Data analysis of networks fees, cards revenues and expenses.
- Analysis of customer behaviour to identify new sources of revenue.
- Ensure accuracy of card business dashboard for performance evaluations.
- Responsible for business case on new and revamped products in the cards industry.
- Monitor internal accounts to follow up targeted cards income and to identify abnormal losses and expenses.
- Guarantee compliance with networks operations rules and regulations to avoid any penalty charges.
- Prepare reports for NMB Management Team, BOT, QOC and QMR for Visa and MasterCard respectively and submit them on time as per guidelines provided by NMB and card schemes.
- Master the accounting entries and profitability of cards projects.
- Look at profitability as per different business lines and products.
- Provide support to the settlement and dispute teams.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of Banking operations and scheme card products.
- Advanced user of Power Point, Excel and reconciliation tools
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree/Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, Banking, Accounting
- Completed or ongoing CPA studies.
- Must have a minimum of 1-year working experience in Card Payment Industry
NMB Bank Plc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and achieving a gender balanced workforce.
Female candidates and people living with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job opening date : 28-Jul-2023
Job closing date : 11-Aug-2023
How to Apply: