Artisan Job Opportunity at ABInBev
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
The Key purpose of this role is to maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality at minimum cost whilst maintaining standards
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality at minimum cost whilst maintaining standards.
- Locate plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation/systems.
- Carry out repairs or maintenance
- Continuously improve (optimize) plant, process equipment and systems.
- Operate plant and process equipment.
- Identify problems or potential problems through plant walkabout or running maintenance schedules.
- Safely operate Brewing machines, monitor and control the process to produce a consistent product of the right quality at optimum cost.
- Running and shutting down the machine.
- Carrying out basic maintenance and completing documentation.
- Ensuring the machine is in working order.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy working environment.
- Applying the VPO Principles and Practices.
- To safely operate Brewing machines, monitor and control the process to produce a consistent product of the right quality at optimum cost.
- Perform 5S at workstation.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2-3 months on the job training. Ideal – 3-6 months on the job training
- 1 to 2 year in manufacturing industry
- Ability to communicate well
- Team player
- Dar es Salaam Brewery
- Band A12
How To Apply