Assistant Manager – Core Application Support Job Opportunity at Exim Bank Tanzania
Dar es Salaam
Exim Bank Tanzania
Exim Bank (Tanzania), is a commercial bank in Tanzania.
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Core Application Support
Department: Information Technology
Reporting to: Manager – Core Application Support and Business Analysis
Region: Dar es Salaam
Hours of Work: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Additional hours as required by workload.
1. PURPOSE OF JOB
Job holder shall perform all duties related to the review, assessment. and development of business processes. To analyze and translate business requirements into system and/or business process changes.
– Create designs for technical solutions to resolve business problems and tryout components of new systems for efficiency.
– Reach out to business and project managers in the course of work in order to identify and evaluate user and business requirements.
– Create and facilitate cost efficient solutions & analyse specifications to meet business requirements.
– Supervise all integration processes with new clients and other third-party vendors
– Ensure accurate documentation that may include all system aspects such as business requirements, client requirements and technical specifications .
– Supervise project development processes with business and vendors for successful execution of Projects
– Carryout research on how technology systems are used and suggest ways for systems improvement and efficiency.
– Coordinate change management process and project Management process between PMO, Technology and business units in adherence to laid out policies and procedures.
– Develop strong technical expertise in banking technology and associated Applications to understand the end to end transaction flows of applications across Exim bank.
– Perform and seek to continuously improve the monitoring of the application environment and supporting infrastructure
Assistant Manager – Core Application Support Job Vacancy at Exim Bank Tanzania
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT or Computer Science or related field.
Minimum three years working experience in supporting banking applications and participating technology projects.
COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
Good understanding of AP-driven integrations and associated languages
Good Understanding of key peripheral banking applications (SWIFT, Treasury applications, workflow applications and BOT Applications).
Please send your application to [email protected]
Applications to be sent with subject being: Assistant Manager – Core Application Support
Application deadline: 3rd October 2022