Assistant Property Manager Post at Ngorongoro Safari Lodge
Company: Ngorongoro Safari Lodge
Location: Karatu- Arusha
Position: Assistant Property Manager.
Reports to: Property Manager.
Ngorongoro Safari Lodge is a high end five-star lodge in Arusha- Karatu area currently has available a position for Assistant property manager. We are currently seeking an experienced, and thorough Assistant property manager to join our rapidly growing firm. In this role, you will demonstrate your skills, knowledge, and experience.
Please only apply by email below with Resume, Qualifications, availability, and a cover letter demonstrating suitability for the position.
- Ensure a safe working area for Maintenance personnel and that safety standards are met in accordance with company policy.
- Coordinate the daily and weekly operation of the Maintenance Department
- Work closely with the Maintenance Supervisors to ensure daily and weekly tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Works closely with other department Supervisors and Assistant Managers
- Understand maintenance cost drivers and promote cost effective solutions amongst maintenance personnel.
- Assist Maintenance Manager in developing short to mid-term maintenance plans, ensures the highest planned work compliance.
- Understand the knowledge, skills, and abilities of each maintenance employee in order to select, train, and provide guidance and inspiration through leadership and teamwork to ensure empowered work teams.
- Review deficiencies noted during corrective maintenance, properly channel these issues toward execution.
- Maintain and advise on the use and disposition of stock items and surplus items.
- Consult with Maintenance Supervisors and craft workers on technical problems.
- Ensure proper tool availability in order to improve the maintenance efficiency.
- Monitor shop qualifications and quality standards for outside contractors.
- Assist Maintenance Manager in developing and executing major maintenance overhauls and outages.
- Ensure that all supervisors and tradespersons are properly educated and trained.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- Schedule, train, supervise and motivate employees for the maintenance department.
- Ensure efficient repair schedules and review repair cost estimates.
- Establish a routine proactive SOP to maintain equipment regularly.
- Prioritize the maintenance and repairs of company equipment and parts.
- Control and monitor inventory
- Work with safety manager to ensure safety policies and procedures for the department are up to regulation.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities; create SOPs for said program.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance. (Work closely with departments Manager)
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Have minimum 3 years’ experience in a senior position overseeing a maintenance team as a manager or Supervisor.
- Attention to detail.
- Must speak read and write English fluently.
- Must have experience in project management and time management.
- Be excellent and leading a team and communication.
- Computer literate.
- Candidate should have strong people and problem-solving skills.
- A formal qualification from apprenticeship or university in any one of the following: Building, Engineering, Plumbing, Electrician
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application and resume not later than 09 th August 2023 to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted