Description Du Poste
- Daily update NPIS system with respect of physical movements of bulk fuel of Total Tanzania
- Daily Reconcile Physical against NPIS system
- Carryout end of month and surprise stock taking bulk and lubes on various depots.
- Update master daily stocks report file (DSR).
- Reconcile excel DSR/Tom D/petro stock on Daily and Performance report monthly.
- Monitor stocks movements on weekly basis to control any fraud or inappropriate stock transfer.
- Monitor loss/ gain and to report to Stock controller the reasons and action to be carried out.
- Prepare summary monthly performance reports for all depots and circulate the same to loss committee members.
- Proper stock monitoring of stock at JNIA to avoid stock out.
- To coordinate with depots managers and follow-up stock replenishment on upcountry depot
- Update electronic lubes report file on daily basis
- Cross check if movements recorded matches with lubes movements’ reports for all depots.
- Confirmation of in the system depot to depot transfer and receipt.
- To assist stock controller in preparation of Monthly stock reconciliations(main product and lubricant)
- To promote teamwork.
- Compliance to the Government Statutory and Labour Laws.
The post Assistant Stock Controller at TotalEnergies March, 2022 appeared first on 2022/2023 Mabumbe.