Biker Vacancy at Specialised Haulier Tanzania Limited
We are looking for a reliable and punctual bike courier to safely deliver various items to specified locations following the delivery instructions provided by our dispatch staff. The bike courier’s responsibilities include prioritizing important deliveries, notifying dispatch staff of any conditions that may delay or impact deliveries, and answering any questions that recipients may have regarding deliveries. You should also ensure that packages are not damaged or affected by harsh weather conditions.
To be successful as a bike courier, you should be physically fit and adept at managing unforeseen circumstances. Ultimately, an outstanding bike courier should be knowledgeable of road safety regulations as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills.
Bike Courier Responsibilities:
- Picking up and delivering various packages to specified locations as per the delivery instructions provided by dispatch staff.
- Verifying addresses and locations before each delivery to ensure that there are no errors.
- Carefully planning travel routes to ensure that packages are delivered to recipients in a timely manner.
Securing packages to prevent damage during transit.
- Obtaining recipients’ signatures upon completion of each delivery to confirm receipt of the correct items.
- Collecting payments as required and ensuring that the correct amounts have been received.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all packages delivered to recipients.
- Regularly communicating with dispatch staff to provide delivery updates and receive instructions for new deliveries.
Bike Courier Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience working as a bike courier.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- The ability to use GPS devices.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good physical stamina.
- Reliable and punctual.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can share their CV through: email@example.com or 0677 469 840 (Whatsapp)