Japan Tobacco International (JTI) / TCC
Dar es Salaam
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom.
Brand Management Supervisor Job Vacancy at Japan Tobacco International
We are JTI, Japan Tobacco International, and we are present in 130 countries. We have spent years innovating, creating new and better products for the consumers to choose from. This is our business. But not only. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe that when they are free to be themselves, and they are given the opportunity to grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 83% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, nine years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Brand Management Supervisor
What this position is about – Purpose
Management of the Marketing financial budget and direct supervision/management of the marketing materials go down (Point of sale materials and consumer bonus materials) and supporting cross-functional projects within the Marketing department.
What will you do – Responsibilities:
- Take over full responsibility for the tracking and control of the month-on-month engagement of the
- Marketing Budget based on SAP actuals and commitments and providing regular updates to allow accurate budget planning.
- Guarantee the accuracy/completeness of the PR/PO/Invoice process for Marketing related expenditures
- Ensure accurate HQ POSM inventory stock counts (theoretical vs physical) and timely dispatching to branches. Provide monthly POSM stock reports including branch stock (TME Lite source)
- Efficient management of Dispatching of Marketing materials to M&S end users and analyzing POSM (Point of Sale Materials) inventory on hand (HQ, Branches) to identify and raise M&S management attention on slow-moving POSM items.
- Assists in the planning and Execution of Marketing and Sales Cycle plans to ensure intended month-on-month focus information is well communicated and understood.
- Support New product launches and ensure proper implementation of brand plan(s) in order to achieve set KPIs.
- Support in annual marketing ASP process providing inputs for marketing budget components
Support cross-functional projects.
Whom are we looking for – Requirements:
- A University degree majoring in Finance, Business Administration, or Marketing
- The ability to apply broad economic knowledge with respect to the company objectives/activities
- Finance and Marketing background and strong SAP experience
- What are the next steps in the Recruitment process:
- Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
How to Apply: