Asilia lodges and Camps LTD
Safari Lodges & Camps
COMPANY NAME: ASILIA LODGES AND CAMPS LTD
REPORTING TO: CAMP MANAGER
At Asilia we aim to be an Organization that offers Better Experiences and Strong Positive Impact
We give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment and its people. Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational, sustainable and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to enable scaling up the experience and impact.
As a butler and Room Steward your role is vital in perpetuating our company aims, goals and objectives!
This Job Description is your guide to achieving these objectives by outlining your daily duties & responsibilities.
WE BELIEVE IN BETTER!!
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF JOB:
To ensure guests are well served, work together with other staff and management in a smooth, safe, and harmonious manner to ensure guests have a memorable stay.
- Certificate or Diploma in hotel management
- Experience as a Butler or similar role in the hospitality industry
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to a bush environment
- Commitment to a high level of customer service
- Strict attention to detail
- Knowledge of hotels, lodges, and restaurants
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with efficiency and discretion
- Knowledge of food and wine pairings is a plus
- Must be able to speak English fluently, other languages will be an advantage
- Must be willing to be based in camps in remote locations
- Age limit not more than 35yrs.
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements and interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your cv’s and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 18th August 2023.