Areas of Responsibility: As Assigned by Manager
Reports To: PROCUREMENT MANAGER
Due Date: 7/27/2023 12:00 AM
- Invite, assess and award /recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotation and proposals.
- Prepares and processes purchase orders, obtains proper business documentation to validate, set up, passing and track vendor numbers, verifies appropriateness of cost center and budget codes.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions and maintain supplier relationship.
- Determines and develops appropriate source of supply and maintains cooperative working relationships with vendors to stay current with trends and products and services.
- Work with stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality and delivery requirements.
- Administer contract performance including deliver, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance, comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislations, regulations, standards and best practices.
- Resolves problems and issues arising from purchase of services, supplies and equipment with internal and external clients.
- OSHA compliance with the company requirements.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned.
Minimum Requirements (Qualifications )
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, Business Administration & related field.
2. A technical/mechanical engineering background and significant commercial analysis experience will be an added advantage.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Power point, MS Project and other Office applications.
4. Outstanding interpersonal, organizational and communication
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interviews.
TWIGA CEMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. NO CHARGES APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
How To Apply