About Tembo Nickel Corporation
Tembo Nickel Corporation (“Tembo”) is an operating company formed via the Framework Agreement (19 January 2021) between Kabanga Nickel Limited and the Government of Tanzania for development of the Kabanga nickel deposits in the Ngara District in the Northwest of Tanzania. Under the Framework Agreement terms, Tembo (owned 84% by Kabanga Nickel Limited and 16% by the Government of Tanzania) has been formally established for the mining, processing and refining of Class 1 nickel with cobalt and copper co-products. Tembo is the Swahili word for elephant and represents strength, community and longevity. Tembo Nickel aims to become a sustainable, inclusive and responsible company supplying critical battery minerals to the world.
Tembo Nickel is seeking to recruit a Carpenter to join Tembo Nickel Project Team.
This is a Fixed Term contract of 1 Year and the successful candidate will report to the Camp Manager
Duty Station: Tembo Nickel Project Site-Ngara
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide day to day carpentry services to the project Site Infrastructures including office buildings and camps
- safe execution of carpentry works including repairs, and Installation of new and replacement of equipment for the camp
- Prepare maintenance and repair report on weekly basis to ensure that the camp is in good condition with no faults on carpentry related works
- Work with maintenance and Camp management Team to fix all carpentry work for safe and comfortability of the camp
- Learn understand and follow Tembo Nickel health and Safety Policy
- Check camp carpentry faults and ensure they are fixed on time
- Regular inspection of all facilities to ensure carpentry work is in order
- Manage carpentry installations for various project buildings
- Perform ad hoc maintenance works relating to carpentry
Qualifications and Experience
- Full Technician Certificate in carpentry/ Trade Test Grade I in
- At least 2 – 3 years working experience as a Carpenter preferably in Mining Industry, Petrochemical Industry or Brewery Industry.
- Good Communication skills
Tembo Nickel offers a competitive remuneration package and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
- Applicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role tile in the subject via email email@example.com or by post to Tembo Nickel, P.O. Box 65, Rulenge.
Application closing date is 15th February,2022
Note: We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities based on merits and we do not charge candidates any fees in the whole recruitment process
The post Carpenter at Tembo Nickel Corporation February, 2022 appeared first on 2022/2023 Mabumbe.