Construction Engineer at ALAF
Responsibility for Internal/External Relations
- Internal: Coordination with, Construction Manager, Design, and supply chain team
- External: Coordination with project manager, subcontractor, and end client
- Develop Construction Plans
- Manage the planning and execution stage of the project.
- Carefully evaluate the construction activity and stages for each project and prepare the scheduling of the project for project management.
- Carefully inspects all drawings before they are implemented.
- Plan personnel flows, tools, machinery, etc, and decide how other functions, contractors, and subcontractors will support ongoing operations in consultation with the construction Engineer/ Manager.
Manage Construction Team
- Manage Construction team, Construction Supervisors under direct supervision.
- Maintain healthy working relationships under supervision as per established labor laws, company policies, and guidelines.
Manage Construction Projects
- Manage cost control, cost accounting, and management of project schedules.
- Constantly refer to schedules to make sure quality work is done on time.
- When needed, facilitate discussions, and create solutions between main contractors and employers.
- Responsible to eliminate disagreements in the field and misunderstandings about expected work outcomes.
- Communicate with Team Leadership
- Arrange Weekly meetings with all parties involved in a construction project.
- Provide necessary status updates and respond to questions from contractors, and clients, in consultation with the construction engineer.
- Furthermore, regularly assess all projects to suggest different cost-saving techniques for a project.
- Send weekly project reports to their construction manager/ Manager In-charge/Head of the department.
Responsibility for Physical Assets
- Making sure that Office assets & equipment are efficiently used.
- Works from a great ambiance office with less risk/Ergonomic risk.
- Has out-of-office or field activities
- Degree in Engineering (Civil, Structural), Masters/ MBA project Management will be added advantage.
- General work experience of 10-15 years’ experience
- Industry experience – 10 years
- Must be registered with the engineers registered board -ERB registration must.
- Civil & structural Engineering Core Competency of the highest degree
- Well Versed with Drafting software AutoCAD/ArchiCAD
- Ability to perform under pressure with accuracy.
- Ability to be creative.
- Commercial Awareness skills
- Team oriented.
- Excellent Mathematical Skills and Project and Budget Management Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- MS Project Management
UDAHILIPORTAL WHATSAPP GROUPS: JOIN NOW
Leave a Reply