Job Opportunity : Creative Designer
Manage creative development and execution of digital, print and other visual communication needs of the clients by maintaining thoughtful alignment with Creative team and internal partners
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Corel Graphic Suite
- 3D Modeling will be a huge advantage
- Have working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to translate business information into compelling visuals
- Exercise professionalism and self-motivation
- Keeping budget, time and production constraints in mind.
- Has personal initiative to identify and recommend best practices – Adhering to a client’s brand identity and guidelines.
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines and schedules
- Excellent communications and customer service skills (verbal & written)
- Experience in Signage & Print Industry
Send us your CV or Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org Remember to attach 3 of your best designs
The post Creative Designer at Caliber First Group February, 2022 appeared first on 2022/2023 Mabumbe.