CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Deputy Branch Manager
Mwanza, Tanzania | Posted on 05/04/2023
- Support the branch Manager to Develop the business strategy for the branch and set the implementation plan to achieve the branch objectives and goals and ensure these are in conformity with the overall company strategy.
- Acquire new profitable business within the set budget and underwriting guidelines.
- Manage the renewal cycle in accordance with the underwriting guidelines and always ensure renewal retention of at least 90% on existing business.
- Ensure that Claims and Underwriting staff meet service standards in processing of claims and on issuance of Underwriting documents.
- Maintain continuous contact with brokers, agents, and direct clients for new business acquisition, and retaining of existing business.
- Assist in the preparation of branch budget and expenditure plans and manage the expenses of the branch in accordance with the agreed accounting guidelines.
- Maintain employee morale through communication of company and branch technical issues and listen to and communicate technical issues from the branch to Management.
- Identifying, implementing and bench marking best practices in management.
- Determining & coordinating company reporting and communication requirements
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University; Insurance Qualification preferred.
- Possess knowledge of Company Underwriting policies, systems and production related process.
- Possess knowledge of competitor activity through participation in and cultivation of intra-industry contacts
- Sound analytical, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High computer literacy especially in the use of Microsoft packages
- A 5 – 7 years’ experience in management, three of which should have been gained at the Branch level in large and reputable organization.
Deputy Branch Manager at CVPeople Tanzania
UDAHILIPORTAL WHATSAPP GROUPS: JOIN NOW
Leave a Reply