Dar es Salaam
Exim Bank Tanzania.
Exim Bank (Tanzania), is a commercial bank in Tanzania
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Officer Digital Implementation and Support will be directly responsible for the requirement verification, development, implementation, go-to marketing and management of Digital Banking products and services across the bank. Oversees alternate channels including consumer online banking, mobile banking, digital wallet, Agency 8anking, and entire digital spectrum in term of new development or enhancement of the existing product. Additionally, the role demand to identify and assess opportunities to increase customer adoption, drive greater market share and along with the business head.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support, Document and maintain workflows, processes, and procedures, coordinating with Digital Bank Product and Channel teams to ensure proper procedures for control points.
- Perform operation tasks, review and update of departmental procedures, processes, and workflow to produce high-quality, cost-effective delivery of digital banking operation.
- Responsible for digital banking product project management & development over electronic channels
- Ensure digital banking department operations are aligned with organizational and best implementation standards.
- Identifies and assesses opportunities to drive customer acquisition and retention; increases adoption in Digital Banking product/service/solution.^V Actively manages day-to-day vendor management responsibilities and assists in vendor/partner contract and pricing negotiations.
- Develop strong relationships with external vendors, business teams, and other upstream and downstream support teams.
- Work closely with a wide range of stakeholders including product owners, technology, compliance, and external vendors to construct and deliver quality services in digital channels.
- Conduct research on the best and evolving market practice to define the most efficient and customer-friendly Ul throughout the entire customer journey Interpret digital journey and engagement effectiveness, and identify learning, insights, and actions.
- Articulate the value of “Digital” and integrate into the business operating model from the perspective of sales revenue, cost savings, and customer experiences.
- Maintain an understanding of external competitive digital developments and their impact on our business and innovation strategy.
- Drive in-house initiatives that would reduce and/or eliminate external dependencies with associated costs.
- Digital Implementation and Support Officer Job Vacancy at Exim Bank Tanzania.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable in fields of information technology, computer science, business, banking and finance or other relevant academic backgrounds, preferably with a significant track record in managing digital channels Excellent technical skills, project management abilities, Strong Inter-personal skills and ability to influence other functions and Strong Communication skills – oral, written & presentation In depth knowledge and understanding of banking products and services, and ability to structure and deliver customized solutions which meet customer needs.
- At least 1+ year of relevant working experience in Digital space. MNO’s, fintech role in Banking Operations, preferably in area of digital transformation.
- Able to work independently, organized, creative and attentive to details.
- Be a good team player, self-motivated with positive thinking plus able to deliver multiple projects/tasks.
- Project Management and Change Management skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline:- 24 April 2023
Applications are to be sent with the subject being: Digital Implementation and Support Officer
Leave a Reply