Dar es Salaam
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
UBA is Africa’s best and most resilient banking group with operations in 20 African countries and offices in three global financial centers.
Digital Marketing Officer Job Vacancy at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
POSITION: Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Head Office
- To maintain and constantly update all digital platforms that reflect the needs of the UBA Tanzania and Group.
- Push product communication and campaigns, which supports the business of both the country and the group.
- Project the brand positively and effectively in the digital space
- A website coordinator works as an administrator to develope websites, managing content, maintaining web design and answering consultation questions. Good attention to detail, creativity and knowledge of information technology are all highly sought-after qualities in a website coordinator.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent and effective of Transfers Locally and our Overseas accounts.
- Ensures that Opening and closing rates are inserted in the system on time as per the Bank’s Policy.
- Ensures that all messages via SWIFT are handled and escalated to the responsible Units for processing.
- Ensures that statements are properly filed and their balances are communicated to Treasury Team.
- Ensures that all overseas accounts are proofed monthly and promptly.
- Ensures that the TAT is adhered to on all assignment given to the department.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend to any other assignment as assigned by my Supervisor.
- Ensures a consistent Monitor for zero Tolerance in Breach of Anti• Money Laundering Policy for all Outgoing and Inward Transfers.
- Proper Filing for all statements, Outgoing TTs for future references.
- Ensure to attend Treasury confirmations Tickets and monitor for maturities of FX/Money Markets.
- Develop and execute Internal Communications Campaigns driven by digital platforms
- External Communications Management & Monitoring via digital platforms for Email & SMS Marketing
- Writing and editing content. Work with Business Units to develop appropriate marketing content for both existing and new products/services applicable to local operating environment
- Conceptualizes, plans, designs, and produces a wide range of specialized graphic, infographic, motion, and/or illustrative material, including multimedia concepts; writes and edits basic copy that are impressive and emphasize the company and the product at hand
- Designing webpage layout and deciding how site’s content will be delivered to the Internet.
- Testing different browsers and ensuring people with different computers can access a website.
- Drive Digital Marketing Activations for business acquisition and revenue generation
- Scan the market for opportunities to leverage the UBA Tanzania Bank Brand visibility and awareness in the digital space
- Influencer Marketing – Source and manage influencers to drive brand awareness and engagement.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Daily updates to the website to include currency rate update, Shares information, other news and product news
- Ensure constant engagement and interaction on all digital platforms.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of marketing campaigns, product campaigns to ensure the smooth running on all platforms throughout the campaign period.
- Ensure customers are well informed on the bank’s product using visuals and graphics on social media.
- Ensure external communications on traditional media are in sync with information on the website and social media platforms.
- Prepare both weekly and monthly reports to measure impact of promotions, website visitations, increase in social media followership, content engagement etc.
- Online research- Competitive Market analysis. Content research, Consumerism research.
- Social media management- Management of all of the bank’s social media portals. Route and deployments manager- budgets and vendor relations.
- SEO management- Boosting page numbers through search engine management and optimization.
- Trend Spotting-Curating daily online trends and leveraging those in creating communications.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates.
All applications MUST be sent electronically through: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER : MAY, 2023
DEADLINE: 21ST MAY
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UDAHILIPORTAL WHATSAPP GROUPS: JOIN NOW
Leave a Reply