POST: DIRECTOR SAFETY REGULATION(RE-ADVERTISED) – 1 POST
EMPLOYER: Mamlaka ya Usafiri wa Anga Tanzania (TCAA)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2023-04-05 2023-04-18
The Director Safety Regulations (DSR) will be responsible for managing and overseeing the Aviation Safety and Security by establishing policies, strategies, standards and procedures to ensure efficient, safe and secure operations of the aviation industry in the United Republic of Tanzania.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure effective management of financial and human resource allocated to the safety regulation directorate;
- Advise the Director General on all matters relating to safety and security oversight of the civil aviation industry;
- Ensure effective and efficient safety oversight of aircraft, aircraft maintenance organizations and aircraft maintenance personnel;
- Ensure effective and efficient safety oversight of aircraft operators, flight crew and approved training organizations;
- Ensure effective and efficient oversight of civil aviation licensed personnel;
- Ensure effective and efficient safety oversight of the air navigation services system;
- Ensure effective and efficient safety oversight of the aerodromes and associated facilities;
- Ensure effective and efficient oversight of the civil aviation security systems;
- Establish and implement operating regulations, standards and procedures to enhance, safe and secure operation of the Aviation Industry in Tanzania;
- Develop Policies, Plans and Procedures for Safety Regulations;
- Maintain Regional and International Co-operation; and
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Director General.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Master’s degree in one of the following fields: Aviation Management, Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Telecommunication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Engineering Management, Computer Science, Laws (LL.M), Economics, Business Administration, Commerce, Public Administration, Human Resources Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution. Previous experience in the Aviation industry and certifications in various aviation professions will be an added advantage.
Relevant working experience of at least ten (10) years in which two (2) years must be in Managerial position.
REMUNERATION TCAA SS.13
Leave a Reply