Drafting Technician at ALAF
Responsibility for External relations
- External: linkages with technical building industry players (consultants, contractors & developers)
Operational Responsibilities /Tasks
- Analyze detailing issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Perform detailed analysis and calculations according to project requirements for detailing drawings and developing shop drawings.
- Perform field surveys and investigations to prepare engineering drawings.
- Maintain accurate design files for reference purposes.
- Manage projects within allotted timelines.
- Perform design changes and improvements according to changing project demands.
- Stay abreast with the latest developments in related design fields.
- Ensure compliance with quality requirements.
- Provide assistance to design and construction teams
- Creation of favorable linkages with technical building industry players (consultants, contractors & developers) in the jurisdiction to propagate the organization’s brand & achieve business growth.
- Other responsibilities as may be allocated from time to time
- Prepares Bill of Quantities (BOQs) in line with design without any mistakes and cost implications.
Responsibility for Physical Assets
- Make sure that Company Office Assets in his/her office are optimally used.
- Works from a great ambiance office with less risk/Ergonomic risk
- Has out-of-office or field activities.
- Diploma in drafting technology (Civil, Structural)
- General work experience of 5 years’ experience
- 3 years’ work experience Designing & Detailing
- Civil & structural Engineering Core Competency of the highest degree
- Well Versed with Structural Detailing concepts, & in using detailing software
- Ability to perform under pressure with accuracy
- Creativity and Commercial awareness competency
- Excellent Team Working and Mathematical skills
- Fluent in English and Swahili languages
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Well Versed in using, Procon/Master Series/STAAD Pro
- Highly competent AutoCAD and ArchiCAD
UDAHILIPORTAL WHATSAPP GROUPS: JOIN NOW
Leave a Reply