The Legal Services Facility (LSF) a registered non-government Organization (NGO) with Registration No. 00NGO/R2/00011. It is a basket fund created to channel funding on equal opportunity basis to organizations which are providing legal aid and paralegal services in Tanzania mainland and Zanzibar. These services assist individuals to claim their rights, redress grievances and protect their fundamental human rights.
The LSF wishes to recruit a number of qualified and experienced individuals to fill the below vacancies.
Position Title: Driver
- To provide secure and timely driving services to transport passengers and/ or goods. Deliver payment transfers to the bank and/or the suppliers, assist with postage and with pick up of office purchases, including flight tickets and any other tasks required by HR & Admin Manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum education requirement is form IV or vehicle mechanical training.
- Speaks and understand English and Swahili.
- Has 5 years or more driver experience including driving long distance preferably with an organization/ company.
- Preferably has done some additional safe driving training.
For Full job profiles, eligibility criteria and related details kindly visit our Website: www.lsftz.org
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: If you are Tanzanian and qualified for any of the above post, please submit a single page application letter showing your suitability to the role with an updated Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com; clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject. The applications deadline is Wednesday 24th March, 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
LSF is an equal opportunities employer