Export Sales Officer Vacancy at Dangote Group Tanzania Limited
Export Sales Officer
Mtwara, Mtwara Region, Tanzania, United Republic of
Export Sales Officer at Dangote Group Tanzania Limited August, 2023
Export Officer will be responsible for growing Export Market by creating Customers & Maintaining Customers. Essentially, it is about enhancing the sales of our products in other countries by ensuring that our products are made available in the international markets.
Job Holder carries out Market Research & Analysis of the trends of the Markets and develop sales plans and strategies to meet & exceed Customers’ expectations consistently.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To identify new business opportunities by tapping into the potential customers from different countries.
- To plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer’s needs and requirements.
- To make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing new customers.
- To ensure that all sales and marketing activities are carried out to support Customers & Volume Growth.
- To take initiative and make efforts to develop creative and effective solutions to any issues that may slow down or hamper export Sales.
- To constantly review distributor’s performances and monitor Sales, so that relevant information can be provided to Management.
- Coordinate closely with the logistics/shipping Company/agents for scheduling and booking shipments to ensure smooth and timely cargo delivery.
- Arrange details of shipments with forwarders, carriers, and agents as necessary for exports.
- Prepare freight invoices and receipt/vouchers for freight received.
- Track the status of all shipments and prepare a report of the same.
- Prepare and submit Monthly statistical reports on Dispatches Cont’d.
- Ensure all paperwork relating to shipments is kept up to date and filed regularly. This includes Exit Export Documents
- Perform any other duties as may assigned by Senior or Head of Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Commerce or Economics.
- Minimum of Three (3) year’s work experience in Exports, Sales & Marketing
- Work experience in the sales/marketing is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Power Point & SAP applications
- Excellent Communication skills in English, French & Swahili
- Exhibits ability to use PowerPoint.
- Speaks confidently and articulately in front of a Group.
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Pays close attention to details.
- Self-driven, self-motivated & a Team player.
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
MODE OF APPLICATION: