Title: Finance and Administration Volunteer
DIGNITY Kwanza – Community Solutions (DIGNITY Kwanza) is a national not-for-profit organization registered in Tanzania under the NGOs Act of 2002 as amended in 2005, with Registration No. 00NGO/00009763. DIGNITY Kwanza was established in 2018 to supplement other stakeholders’ efforts to find solutions for problems facing marginalized and vulnerable populations in Tanzania.
Job Location: Dar es Salaam
Job Type: Full Time
Responsibilities and general duties:
- To perform all the duties related to Finance, Accounting, and Administration
- To perform any other duty under Finance and Admin Unit
- Reporting directly to Finance and Admin Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a Finance and Operations person
- Experience in working with donor-funded projects will have an added advantage
- Must have a Bachelor of Accounts, Finance, or Business Administration
How to Apply:
Please send your application letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of Finance and Administration Volunteer by COB 4th September 2023
Selected candidates must be ready to attend the interview between the 11th to 15th of September 2023.