Follow the following steps below to download your joing instruction
- You can access Form 5 Joining Instructions for 2021/2022 Academic year by visiting the TAMISEMI Officail form five selection portal through this link >>http://selform.tamisemi.go.tz/
- Find the name of the school to which you have been selected to join or your name
- The list of selected applicants will be displayed for that particular school
- Just click on the shool name link from the listing, then your will be redirected to the school joining instruction form page and the pdf document of your joining instruction will be downloaded automatically
- Please save the print or save the downlded pdf document
Form Five Join Instructions PDF of some schools :-
The TAMISEMI – President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government (PO-RALG) brings to the attention of CSEE cohort 2019 who have been selected Join from five that admission letters and joining instructions are now available from TAMISEMI website. Use the following links to check your jining instructions
CHAGUA MKOA ULIKOSOMA
|ARUSHA||DAR ES SALAAM||DODOMA|
The role of the Ministry is to coordinate and supervise regional development management and administration. Thus, the ministry coordinates rural and urban development management policy and strategies; coordinates Regional Secretariats activities and builds their capacity in institutional development strategies for integrated socioeconomic development and financial development of Local Government Authorities.
PO-RALG is committed to be a leading institution in empowering Regional Administration and Local Government Authorities to improve the provision of quality life and services to the community.
In order to move towards the realization of the Mission within the short, medium and long term; PO-RALG, in collaboration stakeholders will:-
- Champion decentralization by devolution and create a capable RegionalAdministration and autonomous Local Government Authorities.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the critical interfaces between MDAs in compliance with the D by D policy.
- Promote Urban and Rural development Policies.
- Provide continuous performance improvement and empower employees to full fill their maximum
- potentials.So as to eventually improve the overall quality of life to the majority of Tanzanians.