Mwiba Holdings Limited is registered Tanzanian Company under Companies Ordinance (Cap. 212) and a leading Hospitality company with its Operations in Arusha, Meatu-Simiyu and Mara Regions.
We are currently looking for the candidates to fill the below positions and be part of our Luxury Tented Camp in Serengeti:
Position Title: General Camp Maintenance (1) Position
- Certificate in Hotel Management/Hospitality or related field from a recognized University/ College.
- 2+ years’ experience working in tourism hospitality (specifically on position applying for).
- Ability to cope and work in the bush/field.
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate with the guests.
- Ready to adhere to Company’s set policies.
- Effective Time Management and attentive to details.
- Work closely with the team, flexible and eager to switch and support the team whenever required.
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to think out of the box.
- Assertiveness, patient and possessing good organizational skills.
- IT literacy, with experience of packages such as Excel, MS word and Power Point.
A market related salary will be rewarded for this challenging but rewarding position.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resumes and copy of certificates to the HR Office through Reception (for hard copies) or via e-mail to Recruitment@kdtl.co.tz before 15th February 2022.
Email applications should have a position of the job applying for on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The post General Camp Maintenance at Mwiba Holdings Limited February, 2022 appeared first on 2022/2023 Mabumbe.