Graduate HR Officers
North Mara Gold Mine Limited is seeking to recruit Two (02) Graduate HR Officers to join HR Team. The successful candidates will be responsible for delivering all HR activities, also supports the day-to-day operations of HR functions with zero injury within the guidelines of Company Standard Operating Procedures and Best Practice as well as other assigned tasks within the range of competencies. This is a Fixed Term Role, reporting to Human Resource Superintendent.
- Maintain and update HR Sage and Element systems in new hire registrations and Separation Records.
- Provide effective maintenance and update of HR Systems on a daily basis.
- Consult with IT for troubleshooting database problems.
- Generate statistical and data report as per HR system requirements.
- Assist in the administration of recruitment and placement processes in accordance to Barrick standards and North Mara Mine procedures.
- Conduct Induction to all new International and National employees.
- Weekly update on manpower statistics – recruitments, turnover, promotions, AWOPS etc.
- Maintain up to date records, in an orderly manner in all personnel files.
- Updating leave records and schedule for staff and ensure correct documentation is maintained in a monthly basis.
- Support and attend to day-to-day queries from National/International staff with regards to any HR Processes and Procedures.
- Preparation of Payroll monthly inputs
- Confirm accuracy of data such as employee’s effective dates, terminations dates and CMA cases records.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Degree in Information Technology or Human Resource Management.
- Practical experience in Mining environment.
- Excellent safety record.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Good understanding of business principles.
- Understanding of Labour laws.
- Knowledge of Human Resource practices in all functional areas.
- Good Computer skills and knowledge of Oracle and Sage application is an added advantage.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “GRADUATE HR OFFICERS” in the subject of your email.
- Send your application via e-mail to:email@example.com