Dar es Salaam
EM Hospital is a Regional Referral Hospital located at Mji Mwema – Kigamboni, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
VACANCY FOR A HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR (1 POST)
We are looking for a vibrant young experienced, very flexible and passionate Medical
Receptionist who is eager to work in our hospital.
- To provide advice on administrative and human resource matters and formulate internal working documents on such matters.
- To provide strategic inputs on administration and human resources management issues.
- To ensure optimal, efficient and effective management and utilization of human resource within the hospital.
- To overseas employees’ welfare.
- To oversees the review and implementation of human resource and administrative policies, procedures and practices.
- To develop and implement strategic human resource and administrative plans
- To formulate, implement and evaluate training and development programmes.
- To support management with any employee relations or grievances that may arise.
- To perform other duties as may be assigned by the director from time to time
- Holder of bachelor degree in any of the following fields Health Management System, Human Resource Management or Public Administration from ANY recognised university or college.
- Aged 25-35 years
- Basic knowledge in computer studies (Ms Word.Excel…)
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in hospital facility.
- Working experience in insurance claiming systems is an added advantage.
If you are interested please submit your cover letter, curriculum vitae with 3 references and
certified academic certificates not later than 20 May 2023.
Please send your application via email with job title on the subject line to:
Leave a Reply