How To Register A Company In Namibia Online – How to register a company in Namibia pdf
What is a Company?
A company, abbreviated as co., is a legal entity representing an association of people, whether natural, legal or a mixture of both, with a specific objective. Company members share a common purpose and unite to achieve specific, declared goals
How To Register A Company In Namibia Online – How do I register a company in Namibia?
The registration of companies in Namibia is completely done online. This means you do not necessarily need visit our office and you can be based anywhere in the world.
Procedure to Register Company Online
- Open the link (https://services.icsf.gov.na/nas/process/SYSTEM/)
- Tap on Register on the top right corner.
- Key in your details (Name, ID Number, Appl Number, Email Address, Date Issued)
- Click on next and answer the security questions
- Upload your details for verification
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How long does it take to register a company in Namibia?
How long does it take to register a Trademark in Namibia? Trademark registration process takes minimum 6 month.
Can an individual register a company in Namibia?
In India a business can be registered primarily under 5 structures. You can start as a private limited company, one person company, limited liability company, general partnership or proprietorship firm.
Where can I register my business in Namibia?
- the Ministry of Finance (registration for VAT and Company Tax)
- the Ministry of Labour.
- the Ministry of Home Affairs (work permits, visas, etc.)
- the Social Security Commission.
How do I register my CC in Namibia?
- Copy of the approved form for name reservation.
- Founding statement in triplicate.
- Consent letter from the accounting officer.
- Certified Copy of passport in case of foreigners.
How can I get permanent residency in Namibia?
- Application form (3-1/0039)
- Application for Visa form (3-1/0033)
- Questionnaire form for permanent residence.
- Declaration Form.
- Medical certificate.
- Radiological certificate.
- Copy of marriage/divorce/death certificate or letters.
- Copy of travel document or passport.
Can foreigners open a business in Namibia?
The most common structure for a Namibian investor permit applicant is a Namibian company. It therefore follows that a foreign shareholder can own 100% of the shares in a Namibian company. The company may appoint Directors and shareholders need not be natural persons.
Can a South African buy a business in Namibia?
It is important to note that Namibia has no restrictions on the ownership of shares in Namibian entities by foreign nationals. In Namibia a business can be managed and property purchased through companies, closed corporations and/or business trusts.
How do I register a micro business loan in Namibia?
To register a new micro finance company a non-refundable application fee of R500 is needed as well as a R250 branch fee per location. Application forms and all relevant regulations can be easily downloaded from the NCR website or you can download the forms below: Application for registration as a credit provider.
What is the main purpose of a business in Namibia?
The primary purpose of a business is to maximize profits for its owners or stakeholders while maintaining corporate social responsibility.
What businesses will always be in demand in Namibia?
- IT & Design. Everything is online these days so it is a no-brainer that IT & design is an industry that is going no-where.
- Renewable Energy & Environmental.
How can a woman start a small business in Namibia?
The most common permits most women business owners will need are a fictitious name certificate, or DBA, and an employer identification number, or EIN. DBAs are needed if you are using a name for your business that is not your own legal name, and are usually obtained at the county level.
How do I register a cash loan business in Namibia?
The applicant will be required to complete the application form and submit the following documentation with the completed application form to NAMFISA: 5.1 A certified copy of Income Tax registration certificate of the Cash Loan Business as issued by the Ministry of Finance.
Where do I register my business name in Namibia?
How long does CIPC take to register a company?
It takes up to 10 working days, after payment and necessary documentation is received, for company registration and name reservation at CIPC.
How much is it to register a business in Namibia?
|Different Namibia entity types||Cost||Draft invoice|
|Branch of a foreign company||US$13,100||View invoice PDF|
|Fast nominee LLC||US$23,850||View invoice PDF|
|Trust company||US$12,950||View invoice PDF|
|Free zone company||US$11,750||View invoice PDF|