HR Officer at Watu Credit
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Human Resources Officer is a professional who will be responsible for the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization. He/She shall assist with recruitment and record maintenance, processing as well as provide clerical support to all employees.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Manager
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Coordinate communication such as phone screening with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing documents for interviews
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Assisting with the performance appraisals with the line managers and supervisors’ prior calibration team
- Generating general reports of the HR activities to the HR Manager on a weekly basis.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any other related field
- 1 – 2 years working experience
- Exposure to the Labor laws, Documentation and confidentiality, Organizational skills, Attention to Detail,
- Problem Solving, Teamwork, Written and Verbal Communication skills.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Computer Literacy in Ms Office/ Google suite.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits
Do you see yourself being part of the WATU team? Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter, we are looking forward to working with you!
UDAHILIPORTAL WHATSAPP GROUPS: JOIN NOW
Leave a Reply