Position: Internal Auditor II
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe, and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below;
POSITION: INTERNAL AUDITOR II (1 POST)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields; Auditing Accountancy, Finance, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions.
- Must have CPA (T), ACCA, ACA, CIA or equivalent professional qualification recognized by the NBAA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and review all required information and document all controls and risks for internal audit planning.
- Develops and execute audit programs as assigned by assignment team leaders.
- Conducts audit to appraise the adequacy and use of financial, accounting and operating controls on each assigned engagement.
- Conducts special investigations as assigned by Chief Internal Auditor/ other relevant authorities.
Prepares audit reports.
- Document all audit working papers as per laid down guidelines on every audit engagement in the permanent and current files.
- Participate on preparation of Annual Internal Audit plan.
- Follow up on Audit recommendations.
- Assists in the preparation of annual budget for the unit.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following: –
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates,
- Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities
- Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicants from Public Service should route their applications through their employers;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
The deadline for submitting the application is 11 August 2023.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
ATCL is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply. Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequence