Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit an Inventory Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note the position require for an analytical individual who understand the business requirements and apply inventory data analysis for inventory control.
Reporting to: Demand and supply Superintendent
- Ensure safe work practices, i.e. attending compulsory safety courses and meetings, use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting and ensuring total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as other relevant policies, procedures and guidelines
- Execute Cycle Counting and Periodic Stock take program in line with corporate requirement
- Ensure that all activities prior to and after stock count are completed in time.
- Ensure that all stock variances are investigated and the corrective actions are implemented to address the root cause in collaboration with Cycle Count Supervisor
- Ensure all stock data is submitted to the system for approval as per DOA
- Implements a system audit to verify that all transactions related to adjustments made are entered without exceptions.
- Reviews and provides information for reconciliations between Finance and Warehouse
- Executes Quarterly Obsolete and Slow Moving Inventory(OSMI) reviews in collaboration with end users
- Timely establishment of re-order point, re-order quantity and release of items to be re-ordered on the re-order system to replenish inventory
- Timely reconciliation of bulk and vendor held inventory consumed and preparation of reconciliation reports that will facilitate payments of vendors in the respective period
- To resolve supplier specification queries through the Buyer
- To create and maintain good relationships with end-users (customers) and to respond to customer queries on time
- Reconciliation and management of vendor transactions for the Vendor Managed Inventory
- Run MRP, review exceptions and evaluate their impacts to stock/orders and agree on appropriate actions
- Prepare a document for MRP discussions, exceptions and actions, and present it for approval by the Demand and Supply Superintendent
- Ensures Compliance to all Company Safety and SOX rules, policies and procedures.
- Diploma or Equivalent Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain/Materials Management and or Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Professional bodies certification will be an added advantage
- 2-3 Years of work experience in Inventory Management, preferably in the Mining Industry
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Have a detailed understanding of various inventory management tools and systems (ERP/EMS).
- Knowledge on basic MS Office applications – Outlook, Excel and Word in etc.
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good Work Ethics
- Ability to Multi-task within the Supply Chain functions
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
If you are not contacted by Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 21st February 2022
BEWARE OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling Toll-Free Number +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com
The post Inventory Analyst at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine February, 2022 appeared first on 2022/2023 Mabumbe.