Job Title: Inventory Controller
Reports To: Head of Inventory, Logistics, Security & Maintenance
Location: Bagamoyo/ Dar es Salaam
- Plan and execute cycle counting and stock counting program in line with corporate requirements.
- Ensures that all stock counts are planned and that all activities required prior to and after the stock count are completed.
- Ensures that all stock variances are investigated, and that corrective action is implemented to address the root cause of the variance
- Ensures all stock data is updated so that the physical stock and system stock are accurately represented
- Implement audit systems to verify that all transactions relating to any adjustments made are entered without exception.
- Prepare and allocates various reports related to inventory management, train all warehouse operatives in good warehousing practice to ensure that stock items are placed and transferred correctly and that the necessary transactions are completed in SAGE.
- Reviews and provides the information for reconciliation of stock values between finance and store.
- Manages the master data creation process and receives all items master input data and reviews for alignment to business rules, and ensures that no duplicate item or master data is created by understanding data base and interacting with the users.
- Ensures that all suppliers identified are approved on the Approved supplier list prior to submitting the request to the group master data specialist.
- Reviews and maintained changes requested on the master data on the system.
- Trouble shoot issues experienced by the users related to the master data or the SAGE system.
- Ensure that all standard inventory reports have been run at the defined frequency, and that they have been issued.
- Organizes and implements a filling system for all documents generated by its activities in accordance with procedures.
- Perform any other tasks related to the overall objective of the position or department.
- Applies proper policies and procedures in the field of inventory management.
- Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned by Head of Department.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, and Experience required for this Role
Skills/ Competencies Required for this role:
- Strong professional background.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid unshakable personal value system.
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Technical skills and knowledge
- Report writing
- ERP system knowledge and strong excel skills
- Problem-solving skills
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Inventory Management.
Bachelor Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain or related field
HOW TO APPLY:
Frostan Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit Curriculum Vitae. Only candidates with the required experience will be contacted. Submissions to be sent to: Email: email@example.com
Closing date: 26th March 2021.