IT Security and BCM Specialist at KCB Bank Tanzania
Dar es Salaam
KCB Bank Tanzania
KCB Bank Tanzania Limited, also KCB Bank Tanzania, is a commercial bank in Tanzania.
- Establish strategy that will provide data and information systems protection against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction
- Establishing and managing intrusion detection mechanism, as well as assessment of system patterns to detect unusual patterns of behavior and quickly to determine the cause and deal with any threat.
- Analyze reports generated by the monitoring system to identify trends that might indicate a future risk
- Analyze security breaches by perform vulnerability/port scanning and to determine vulnerability and strategize for remediation of the noted gap.
- Performing risk assessments and testing of data processing systems as part of the project risk /security log during on boarding of the new systems.
- Continuously assess the bank’s security measures, such as firewalls, anti-virus, patch management, to identify any weak points that might make information systems vulnerable to attack i.e. conducting PEN tests.
- In liaison with other units, develop policies that encourage secure working environment and protected data.
- Provide training for employees, explaining security risks and demonstrating good practices.
- Establishes system availability by ensuring disaster preparedness, development and preparation of the conducting preparedness tests (BCM)
- Performing configuration assessment to ensure system setup and configurations are implemented with high level of security as per standard.
- Provide Leadership to the unit, by creating KPI which will measure individual performance.
- Manage the team’s performance and nurture skills that advance the IT strategy and establish a sustainable practice.
- Provide guidance, training need analysis, coaching to the unit members in order to improve talents of the unit members.
- Local Access management and network access management for all the Information Technology System
- Management of the Business Continuity Management
- Manage monthly recertification process for all the IT systems
- Perform ant virus and patch Management
- Perform internet content management and ensure only authorised personnel have access to the right internet content
- Follow up on vulnerability scanning, vulnerability remediation actions and audit finding trucking.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology,
- Master’s degree in Management OR a Business-Related Field is an added advantage
- IT Security and BCM Specialist Job Vacancy at KCB Bank Tanzania
Professional qualifications in
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Cisco Certified Network Security
- Cisco certified network associate
- Microsoft Certified Professional Cisco Cybersecurity Specialist
- CCNA Cyber Ops certification
Deadline: 2023-02-23 00:00:00
How to Apply :
UDAHILIPORTAL WHATSAPP GROUPS: JOIN NOW
Leave a Reply