Administrator Underground Mining Safety and Trainer
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Administrator Underground Mining Safety and Trainer to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the mining department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Mine Safety and Training Superintendent
Work Schedule: 14 Days Day Shift / 7 Days Off
- Participate in creating and implementing training programs
- Maintain safety & training records (e.g. Trainee lists, site matrix, schedules, attendance sheets).
- Coordinate corrective actions generated from; Incidents / Investigation reports, Inspections, Hazard Reports, Safety Meetings
- Book classrooms and ensure they are properly set-up
- Prepare and disseminate material (e.g. instructional notes, feedback forms).
- Act as a point of contact for vendors and participants
- Handle accounts receivable and ensure invoices are paid
- Resolve issues as they arise on site
- Submit reports on training activities and results
- Recommend improvements or new programs
- Ensure employees and vendors follow established policies
Qualification in Administration (desirable)
- Proven Experience as training Administrator
- Experience in project Management
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of Office Procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; Working Knowledge Of database and learning management system (LMS
- Excellent Organizational and Multitasking ability
- Outstanding communicating skills
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to work collaboratively across departments.
- Facilitation and presentation skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
Indicating the role title “ADMINISTRATOR UNDERGROUND MINING SAFETY AND TRAINER” in the subject of your email
Send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com
If you are not contacted by Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 23rd December 2020