Join Our Telegram Group for Daily Job Updates CLICK HERE
Reference Number: CCB220318-3
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Job Category: Legal and Public Affairs – Communication and Sustainability
Company: Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type: Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – ProvincenNot Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in PAC Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience in Regularory Affairs Specialist position to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report to PAC Director.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the PAC Director to identify, prioritise and manage all key regulatory threats facing the business.
- Track and maintain a detailed awareness of the key regulatory issues facing the business, and support the development of strategic responses as required.
- Establish partnerships/ relationships with provincial regulatory authorities to deliver quantifiable commercial value.
- Monitor national, provincial and local legislation on an ongoing basis and regulatory requirements identified, prioritized and communicated to business issue owners:
- Each act affecting business tracked, monitored and reported
- All applicable municipality by-laws tracked and reported
- Proactive support of the mitigation plans
- Essential legislative and regulatory information obtained first hand through informal and formal stakeholder networks/relationships and relayed timeously back to the business.
- Recommend political, business and technical solutions/alternatives to drive and support business responses to regulatory developments.
- Proactive presence and involvement in industry fora to drive/shape regulatory and legislative developments.
- Input into the development of Stakeholder Engagement Strategy.
- Leverage existing relationships to develop partnerships to roll out country specific projects.
Skills, Experience & Education
The applicant should have at least a tertiary qualification in law, politics, public policy or humanities related degree. Should have a minimum of 5 years working experience in Public Policy. Prior working experience in a Public Affairs Department will be an added advantage. The applicant should have the ability to demonstrate high levels of interpersonal skills and good communication skills at all levels within and outside the organisation.
The deadline for submitting the application is 01 April 2022.
Download our Ajira Yako APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>