TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER – WEHOLITE
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar es salaam , Tanzania | Posted on 12/15/2020
- Knowledge of national and international standards for road/rail construction and sewerage and drainage systems.
- Have technical competence in mechanical and civil design engineering, together with good understanding of engineering principles and in particular the complexities of multi-disciplinary projects.
- Authoring Technical reports; participating in Design Reviews; Specifications for pipework systems; Mechanical and Structural Calculations, Pipework systems schematic layout drawings, Design Risk Assessments.
- Have awareness of commercial issues with a general understanding of project commercial processes and constraints.
- Understand the importance of and execution of sales strategy.
- Must be result oriented in terms of selling/securing orders from existing and prospective customers.
- Ability to plan and programme (particularly own work). Prioritise and allocate time according to priorities.
- Relevant practical engineering experience.
- Ability to engage with senior engineers and managers in the private and public sector.
- Experience in sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Experience in working with the public sector through infrastructure projects.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Kiswahili with aptitude in building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels.
Join Our Telegram Group for Job Updates CLICK HERE
- University Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering with at least 5 years experience in civil construction, road construction and/or water supply projects.
Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills.
- Focused, committed and self-motivated.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Valid driving License